[Spridgets] Sometimes you just have to let out the gas!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Sometimes you just have to let out the gas!
From: John Gosselin <flyfisha2181@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
Let me  start by saying I read the list daily and get a lot out of it.  On the
few occasions I have sought help, it was there for me.

I thought I would share a funny story.  I have a 74 midget that I have put
together from several parts cars.  It by no means is a check book restoration
but I really have a lot of fun with it.  Over the past year I have
concentrated on getting the body and front end rebuilt.  This has enabled me
to get the car past NH inspection!!

The engine is a different story--  It runs but rather rough.  I have to put in
about 1/2 quart weekly to replace what is lost or leaks out.  I think I should
have stock in STP (Keeps my oil pressure respectable)
Now for the funny part-- On my way to work last night I was driving along with
my usual rough and rather powerless power plant, when all of a sudden the old
girl started to buck, skip and f--t!!  Just as I was certain a phone call for
the trailer was in order she snapped out of it and is running just like a new
engine had been installed!!!  I guess sometimes you just need to let it out in
order to feel better!!

Thanks for all of the help and laughs on this list!!

Goss

74 born again midget!!