Re: [Spridgets] Oil Pressure Too High-Update & Thanks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oil Pressure Too High-Update & Thanks
From: John Kuzman <jjkan5@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:43:44 -0700 (PDT)
Here is the update - Tried another known, good gauge. Same high readings.
Trial and error cutting off one coil at a time and started to see improvement,
but gauge started bouncing around at hot idle. Called APT. Said the bouncing
around was due to the ball bearing spinning at hot idle. Decided to take
Mark's advice and try APT's adjustable set up with the standard valve.
Success!!! After some minor tweaking, hot idle is 35, under full load hot is
dialed in at 55 psi. Thanks to all responders.

John Kuzman