Re: [Spridgets] Ebay Midget, Item number: 370081785195

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ebay Midget, Item number: 370081785195
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:34:25 -0700
>From the ad copy:
"Factory original 14" Styled Steel Stamped 4- Spoke wheels. They are
also wrapped with a very correct and healthy set of Pirelli Cinturato
145-SR13 Steel Belted radial White Wall Tires that show to have at least
90 % of the tread life left for the next fortunate owner."

How does one get 13" tires on 14" rims? Nevermind that Pirelli probably
hasn't made a 13" tire in 10-15 years. Last time I bought 145's was in
2001, they were Dunlops. Now, nobody makes em.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/