Re: [Spridgets] 948 vs 1275

To: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 948 vs 1275
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:12:16 -0400 (EDT)
How heavily do you have to breathe on ths Saab engine to get that horsepower?

I am still amazed and will never forget seeing a Saab at Summit Point Raceway
actually turn over and start spinning on its top on a long straight!!!  I
didn't even know that was physically possible ;^).  That has always placed
worries in me that anyone would race an old Saab family truckster.

Mike C