Re: [Spridgets] stripes info

To: Leo <60bugeye@cebridge.net>, <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] stripes info
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:24:27 -0700
Some friends of mine used to do striping in the '70's and told me that the
secret to making vinyl stripes look good is to take off the clear protective
cover from the top, otherwise it looks too thick. I guess that the current
stripes are the same, I don't know.
Bill

> From: 60bugeye@cebridge.net
> To: lindalnhvt@nhvt.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:50:37 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] stripes info
>
> I agree!!~!  The stripes Frank put on his car look GREAT!! And sure dont
> look like vinyl.  Just make sure you take time installing them and get out
> all the air pockets AND make sure they are straight OR just like painted on
> stripes they will look like crap.  Like anything prep and application makes
> all the difference.
>
> Leo

Of
> lindalnhvt@nhvt.net
> Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:00 AM
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Spridgets] stripes info
>
> Thanks to everyone for the stripes reply. I had favored paint, but the
> vinyl answers sound fairly trouble free. I'll investigate.
> Dick B.
> You are subscribed as 60bugeye@cebridge.net
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

> Checked by AVG.
> 4:58 AM
>

> Checked by AVG.
> 4:58 AM

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life.