[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Updates...

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Midget/Sprite"
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Updates...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:22:34 -0500
All,

I've updated the Holy Sprite online information. We are down to only 3 items
on the list of needed parts!!  Thank you so very much everyone!! Please take
a look and see if you can help with the remaining items.

http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/partswanted.html

I also updated and alphabetized the list of donors and helpers. 63 groups,
businesses, organizations and individuals have helped to date!!  Thanks once
again. It just goes to show that there is nothing wrong with this old world
that a little kindness and generosity can't fix!  Please check the list and
let me know of any mistakes or omissions.  I will need the list to be
correct when we give it to Fr. Jack.

http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/donors.html

--
Cheers!!