Re: [Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76 Midget.

To: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76 Midget.
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:27:18 -0400
Wow Andrew,
You bought your old Midget that is amazing. I really like the Rollover Frame
idea best but if you can find a clean tub that would be better.

Chris I like your site and all the steps to the restoration and I really
like the Rollover Frame you posted from Gerards Garage. Do you have any
update shots of your white Midget, interior too? The Rollover Frame looks
easy to make and easy to store when not in use.

Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner