Re: [Spridgets] Gauges going bad ...

To: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>, Spridgets List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gauges going bad ...
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:59:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
be certain the darn fan belt is not too loose.  if it slips a bit they
overheat.   do not rule out a bad thermostat.   they are rather uncomplicated
and can fail out of the box.  rare but possible.  also in the wierd but true
catagory , water pump impellor can fall off....i had 1 do this in my life!
now stop fiddling with the darn car!  seeeeee what happens!

chuck