[Spridgets] Head light switch Bezel

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Head light switch Bezel
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:15:27 GMT
Help! (again please) I found where the light problem originates from, now I'm
trying to get the bezel off of the ignition switch. I can get the pin
depressed, but no motion from the bezel itself. I do have a repro, but this is
an original and I'd rather not bodge it in the process. I've tried wiggling
and wobbling while holding the pin depressed, but no love. Does anybody have a
trick or technique that worked for them? The BE did sit out (covered) for 20
yrs so I'm sure that has some bearing on the problem

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Click for free info on college degrees.