Re: [Spridgets] 948 Water Pump Questions

To: "'Ed's Shop'" <shop@justbrits.com>, "Spridgets Digest"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 948 Water Pump Questions
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:50:28 -0400
Ed:

I don't do VB unless there is absolutely nowhere else to get something.  I
stopped buying from them when I needed an extra-long header seal for my MGB.
The order-takers would not bother picking the longest one they had. (I
needed it for the back seal on the factory hardtop.)  Another company did &
they got my business.

I generally buy from Brit-Tek, a Moss dealer in New Hampshire, and have been
happily buying from him since about 1993.  This pump came from a local MG
repair shop that does some work on my LBCs.

This is a "correct" pump for a 948.  Just an impeller design of which I'm
suspicious.

Norm