[Spridgets] picture of 1st Sprite prototype

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] picture of 1st Sprite prototype
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 05:37:56 -0400
Here is the photo of the 1st Sprite Prototype and I am surprised at the
look. I will look for the image I have from a Bugeyeless Sprite where the
bucket lights are gone and smoothed over and very small headlights were in
the grill I think it looks cool but this prototype I am just not sure about.
The cool thing would be to bring Gerry's original design to the road.

Is this from our Biff's site?
http://public.fotki.com/BiffJ/bugeye-prototype/bugeyespriteprototype.html

Does anyone know where this prototype is now? Crushed? or in a museum?
Linda