Re: [Spridgets] Chinese fuel line

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese fuel line
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:32:49 -0700
Frank,  If you want the best fuel line made check you local marine shop. Or
try www.defender.com do a search for Trident A1 hose.  This is not cheap at
around $3.50 a ft, but will be the last fuel line you buy for your car.
                Crash

Vernon Olson wrote:
> Just proved one more of Franks statements.  the brand new
> fuel line on my frogeye lasted about three hours.
If this happened to you and me, how many others?
Taking the crap back where you bought it does no good.
I have taken enough crap back where they want to give me my money back
but I tell them I want the SOB that
made the thing so I can ram it down (or up) one of their orifices.
But that just never happens and I throw the POS at the clerk and and
storm out.
I want the person responsible for making the useless stuff so he can be
taught a lesson.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ