[Spridgets] wiring to coil

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] wiring to coil
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 10:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
I'm double-checking myself on the wiring for my coil. Is this correct? There
are two leads that have always been there -  a positive to the + side and a
negative to the - side. My new dizzy has just one lead - this should go to the
negative side - right?

Also, with 12 volts in to the pos side, and the neg side lead back into the
harness, I should read 12 volts if connecting a meter from ground to either
terminal - right ?

And if I have twelve volts across the terminals I should get high voltage out
the center hi volt. terminal - right? Well, I can't get a spark across a
grounded plug. I tried two different coils. Do I have 'em wired wrong?

Joe