[Spridgets] Hard Top REAR mounts?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Hard Top REAR mounts?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:20:11 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

  The parts arrived from MacGregor and the HARD top now sits atop my
  car! Probably a bad time to have done that as the weather is is
  absolutey PERFECT for top down driving, ... anyway....

  The front clamps i'm using are from a later soft top, and work just
  fine (thanx Bill M.) I thought i was going to be able to use 1/4-20
  carriage bolts for the side mounts, but i'll have to get longer
  ones. I'm using #10 copper wire right now, just twisted tight. ..
  but what about the REAR mounts? I've come to understand that even
  back then nobody really used 'em, but does anybody have a picture or
  drawing of what they might look like?.. i could have a set fabbed
  up at work IF i had a clue....

  TIA

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

 "They are not answering - we'd better try the knocker," said Tom adoringly.