Re: [Spridgets] What is a Ribcase worth?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What is a Ribcase worth?
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Sun, 9/28/08, Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com> wrote:
> shipping the gearbox is what is going to kill the value, I
> bought a
> used ribcase of unknown condition since it was better to
> have one than
> no gearbox at all but it cost more to ship then purchase, I

I shipped one to Marc on the list for around $40 a few months ago, and a lot of
it was shipping materials. It costs me more these days to take a quick 60 mile
ride up to Peter C.'s in Madison in my F-150 than to ship a gearbox UPS or
Fedex ground halfway across country.

I think ribcases are extremely underrated.

Ron