Re: [Spridgets] Test

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Nory
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Test
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 03:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
Nory,
I posted a couple of messages earlier this week that took really long times to
appear, which were followed up by an almost instantaneous posting or two.  I
had been guessing that it was a function of my PC, which is being a bit on the
cantankerous side at the moment.  Maybe the system has its moments too.
 - David
Spridgeteer and part-time Holy Sprite Taxi service provider