Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

To: "Larry Macy" <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:08:45 -0500
Moreover, as you and I talked, Larry, the "site" is merely a repository for
the pictures until a final site can be assembled.  We knew there would be
way more pictures than there would be space to put them. We have well over
600 pictures now and there will probably be another 600 before the car is
finished. Even the scrapbook won't have a tenth of the total.

Soooo.....    STFU, Ed.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

> So???
>
> I made no claims for it, except a place to load images. And I got a
> lot of them. I have taken no time to organize it or caption or
> nothing. So folks can look at the pics of the progress and they all
> unnerstan the limits, unlike some curmudgeons I can name.
>
> Larry
>
> On Oct 5, 2008, at 12:21 AM, Ed's Shop wrote:
>
> > <<Can you post pictures (on larry's site) of the...>>
> >
> > That 'site' is worse than Frank's (which he will admit<G>), Ryan !!!
>
> --
>
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget
>
> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
> lmacy@phillymgclub.com
> Board Member at Large
> Philadelphia MG Club
>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
> arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
> sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
> worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".

Cheers!!
Jim