Re: [Spridgets] converting engine size math

To: "'Linda Grunthaner'" <grunthaner@gmail.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] converting engine size math
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:26:59 +0100
Linda,

A litre is defined as 1000cc. So your 1275 engine is 1.25 litres.
But maybe Americans use an odd measure of a liter, as you spell it
differently. But I believe a liter and a litre to both be the same volume.

Also, if you want to use Cubic Inches, there are about 16cc in a cubic inch,
so 1275 divided by 16 = 79.6 cubic inches

Guy