Re: [Spridgets] concrete question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] concrete question
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:22:51 +0000
This one was something like $10,270.xx  ( I don't think there was any cents
to it. )  He measured the outer walls, glanced at a piece of existing floor
and took about 3 minutes to do the math for both an asphalt driveway and the
garage floor.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>

I've always found it interesting that any estimate for work on or around a
house always seems to be given in multiples of $100's...

I've never had an estimate that was something like $5,127.53

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If life begins at 50, why am I falling apart ?!
You are subscribed as robertduquette@sympatico.ca

http://www.team.net/archive