Re: [Spridgets] advice on ebay seller

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>, "'spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] advice on ebay seller
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:20:45 -0700
Vigil,

I have heard and seen all the complaints. I know bugyeyv8, He lives here
locally to me. I have purchased many things from him via ebay, craigslist
and just calling him to ask if he has something I need. He is not running a
full on business, he just runs across cars, parts cars and parts and resells
them. I will agree he does lag in shipping stuff and sometimes he is slow to
respond to emails phone calls, etc. Gerard just bought a 210 5 speed from
him and had these same issues. Gerard called me and asked about him. I ended
up getting in touch with him and picking it up for Gerard. I can say he is a
real car guy and always has a project going, either his or someone elses. I
know you don't know me but I will vouch for him as an honest guy, If not an
overly responsive ebay seller.

Just my 2 worthless copper discs.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com