Re: [Spridgets] Car collection pics

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car collection pics
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Sat, 10/25/08, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com> wrote:
> Fascinating collection, Ron.  What part of the world is it
> in, and are they
> open to the public?  I admit to having a soft spot for

Rockton/Roscoe Illinois. They aren't really open to the public - it's 3
brothers and this is their family home. They are the Hammack brothers and own a
local home building company, Three Hammer Construction. All 3 families live on
the premises in 3 relatively "normal" houses (well, I guess "normal" is a bit
of a stretch when it includes 25,000 square feet of garage space and a private
lake).

Ron