[Spridgets] Fuel gauge Re: Holy Problem

To: spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel gauge Re: Holy Problem
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 05:09:29 EDT
I don't think the stabiliser will cure the reading - it just seems to  stop
the needle flickering when the engine is running.

W e s l a k e 1330

spritenut@comcast.net writes:

Exactly  how is that stabilizer wired in?
one side is 12 v in, the other is whatever  volts stabilized coming out?
Does anybody think this will cure the 1/4 tank  reading when the float is
fully down?
If not, I was going to just take  the gauge apart and bend the needle to
suit. It is hidden under the  valance on the later gauge.
Then maybe when full it will rest on the F not  way past it.
Thoughts?