Re: [Spridgets] No LBC; Coyotes in PPP's Backyard

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC; Coyotes in PPP's Backyard
From: "Rick Bastedo" <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:16:39 -0700
I live just up the road from Cougar Mtn & Tiger Mtn.
I've had Coyote in my back yard, there are Cougar, elk, deer, bear and
assorted other species around here.
Your story about your wife reminds me of this:
There's a saying that folks up in the Alaskan fishing camps repeat:
Use the buddy system when you go out fishing, just make sure you can run
faster than your buddy.