Re: [Spridgets] Stripes for a square body... Opinions wanted

To: tncarnut1@yahoo.com,spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Stripes for a square body... Opinions wanted
From: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:59:25 -0400
I put temporary stripes on my ' 67 vintage racer using toilet paper!

I wanted two approximately 6" white stripes separated by 2 " on my BRG car.
TP is about 4" wide, so, by using two lengths, overlapped a bit for each
stripe, I could adjust the width of each stripe and the separator easily.
Plus, it is cheap and you don't have to worry about cutting straight.

Don't tell my wife, but when I was finished mocking up the stripes, I put
the stuff back in the bathroom!

Bob Spruck
MotorMouth/south