[Spridgets] For Frank: trip out

To: Spritenut@comcast.net, SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] For Frank: trip out
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:02:45 -0500
@^$% GETTING P.O.ED!  Oh, Hi Frank!

I've been using your correct address but still getting bounced back.  Am
stubborn enough to keep sending it to you personally.
I will also send it through the list.  Sorry list.

Just wanted to say:

Hi Frank,

Terri and I have reservations at the new Comfort Inn in your 'hood for
the nights of the 7th, 8th, & 9th.  We'll leave here on the 4th after
voting and do some site seeing on the way.  That way if work late I can
crawl back to the motel.  Thanks to you and Diane for doing research!

See you soon!    :-)   Dave