[Spridgets] New tires, fresh carbs...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] New tires, fresh carbs...
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:30:05 -0500
November 1st in Wisconsin, and its in the 60's.  Go figure.

Put on my new tires today.  Friend of an uncle got me a deal, too bad it
took 3 weeks for them.

Rebuilt my carbs with and old rebuild kit that came with the car.  Figured
what the heck?  Starts great with barely any choke.  No strange popping in
third gear.  Feels like a different car.

I even felt safe taking the kids around the block.

Nice.  Pleasant.   A few problems to address, but that's to be expected.

November 1st.  Last day of insurance on it for the season.  Dammit!

The boat wrap guy is coming tomorrow to see if it's feasible.  I'll let you
all know.

thanks
Chris

66MKIII