[Spridgets] Various car parts & car projects for sale

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List"
Subject: [Spridgets] Various car parts & car projects for sale
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:36:42 -0600
Here is an email I just received regarding some small foreign cars for sale.
In case somebody may have an interest in any of these cars, Muskego is just
south of Milwaukee.

Hi Automotive Enthusiasts,

Yesterday morning I viewed a large collection of various makes of cars &
trucks (estimating 50-60), the vehicles are mostly parts cars/trucks, major
restoration projects, cars/trucks that may be suited to hot-rodding and there
are a few vehicles that might require little work! The property/car owner has
been instructed to remove said unsheltered-vehicles off his premises by
December or the township will send them to the shredder & bill him. I'd hate
to see that happen to the some of the nice & rare vehicles!

There were no high end vehicles, exotic cars. But there were a number of
unique vehicles that you hardly see anymore! The nicest ones were on his
driveway;
-Simca sportscar with an alloy front end (there was another one w/o the alloy
front end)
-1970's Toyota Celica
-1960's yellow Fiat 600 looked to be set up for AX
-1950's-60's Light blue & white Hillman Husky (interior needed to be redone)
-think it was a black 1950's Pontiac sedan that had a roll cage, the thought
was to do the Pan-American Carrera race?

He also had various Sunbeams such as Rapiers, Minxs, Alpine (garage), MG
Midgets, Austin Healy Sprites. Hillman Huskies, Honda 500/600s, Fiat 500/600s,
1960's Datsun pickup truck, 1961 Datsun 1200 Bluebird sedan, tube frame stock
car chassis, tube frame off road chassis, 1950-60's Volvo station wagon, there
were various American cars (no muscle cars). Do recall he had a Traveller, a
few service vehicles, one of the type that would have been suited as a
"Book-mobile" or a race car transporter/camper. 4-5 1980-90's Isuzu Troopers
(SUV).

Sorry can't remember all the vehicles, their conditions, etc. But if you have
any interest or know of anyone who might, you/they can contact the owner. His
name is Russell, his #(262) 679-2305. He does have a Craigs List ad under
Hillman/Sunbeam cars for sale. He is located in Muskego, WI east of I43 off of
Racine Ave. If you have any interest, I'd call right away for a viewing since
he's been selling a number of vehicles already! Don't drive a low riding
vehicle there such as a sports car since it's a very long hilly, gravel & dirt
driveway!

Regards,
Masaya