Re: [Spridgets] 5spd

To: wmgilroy@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 5spd
From: "Matt Hagopian" <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:17:25 -0500
Car is a 1275cc
My question was this...

I am looking to do a 5spd conversion on our bugeye located in NH, I am
accessible in MA, NH, VT, CT, and FL, and pretty much anywhere along the
coast on the drive from FL to NH but my grandfather is in FL right now and I
live in MA. I would like to know the cost to do a 5spd because Moss wants
$3599 for the kit and a rebuilt T-9 transmission. Thats extremely steep. If
someone could give me a parts list/possible trannys to do this that would be
fantastic. OR if someone could provide me with a LINK to a website that
sells a kit with or without the transmission, I would like to get a round
figure price... personally I would rather have a 5spd with either a 4.55 or
a 4.22 then have a 4spd with a 3.9 or a 3.7 if they have one!

Thanks guys!

--
Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian