Re: [Spridgets] Midget windshield assembly

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget windshield assembly
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:47:48 -0800
I guess I was lucky? I redid a windscreen a couple of years ago, and it
went together fairly smoothly. I got one of the winscreen kits from
ebay. No lubricant, but I did use a couple of straps to hold things
together. Getting it on the car was't that big of a chore, although I
did have to adjust the shims as the windhield frame going on the car was
not the same one that came off.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/