[Spridgets] 50 video

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 50 video
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 00:01:59 -0600
Hey all,

An FYI:
Just received notice (below) from my friend and videographer, John
Seaman in Sheboygan WI of his new video of the Elkhart Lake Vintage
Festival featuring our little cars.  John does video for local TV and
groups.  I have NFI, etc. but have ordered my video.   I am also sending
a 2nd email with a clutch problem his friend is having.
See some of you back east!
Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI