Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote - NO LBC

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote - NO LBC
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:11:10 -0800
I know a bit about software.  I do not trust any voting machine software,
where the source code is not release to the public for verification.   Do
you trust me, or people you do not know to write the source code for
proprietary hardware?    It is not even a matter of election fixing. There
can be basic logic errors in the code.  That hardly makes me a whinner.

-g