[Spridgets] 1275/Datsun clutch flywheel mods

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275/Datsun clutch flywheel mods
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:15:52 -0800 (PST)
Bill, David and others

You're right!  I finally got out to check out my un-modified flywheel.  The
original 1275 pressure plate stands on a raised face the same diameter as
the plate that stands proud of the outer thickness by about 1/16".  For the
larger Datsun plate, the raised portion must be machined away so the plate
can mount to a flat surface.  That will change the weighting enough to
suggest balancing.  So I guess its off to the local machine shop.

Glen