Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Attendees

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Attendees
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:26:10 -0500
What, you want the church to burn down??

On Nov 6, 2008, at 5:53 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Please bring your Holy Sprite shirts this weekend.
> I would like to pull a surprise on Father Jack on Sunday.
> This means you will have to go to church ;) He is doing a mass and
> if a dozen people with Holy Shirts show up, we can see him at work
> and see just what sermon he will give.
> He knows nothing about this yet and I am not forcing anyone to
> attend church but I think it would really make his day.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams