Re: [Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:00:55 -0600
Vigil,

I'm with WST on this one.

True enough that a certain fringe element of this list thinks they can
ignore the wishes of others as well as common manners and continue to spout
off about their politics even after being repeatedly asked to stop, but just
try to ignore the jackasses.  There are a lot of us getting tired of their
crap.

Consider going on the digest if you can't take the barrage any more.

Larry