Re: [Spridgets] Non-rubber bumpers

To: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Non-rubber bumpers
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:51:23 -0800
This thread pretty much covers all of the issues and that web site has some
good picture.  One thing that is not shown that well is that they rear
fenders are different below the ligths.   I am in the process of doing this
right now.  I did remove all the chrome trim, strip off all of the letters,
remove the reverse lights and painted the bottom black part to match the
body.  I also am fitting earlier fenders.  You can lower the rear ride
height by removing the spacers that are under the rear leaf spring where it
bolts to the body.

-g