[Spridgets] Friend selling 3 LBCs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Friend selling 3 LBCs
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:04:00 -0500
My buddy has 4 British cars, 3 triumphs and a 1500 Midget.
He wants to keep the Stag but he has a 1500 Midget that needs a master
cyl and a top.
No rust, or nothing serious, semi decent interior, green/tan $2000
71 or 72 Spitfire with a GT6 engine in it, was all redone 8 years ago
and it sits because he doesn't use it.
Probably needs hydraulic kits and mice got to the seats. Ran like raped
ape when it was finished. He put about 3000 miles on it and parked it.
$2500, it's green
69 GT6 +, restoration came to a stand still in 1980, car has been in dry
storage ever since.
New interior and seats, not installed, boxes of new parts, Lucas lamps,
chrome bits, etc all pre chinese stuff too!
Car is in primer, interior is red/white piping, needs paint and assembly
$3000,
Do NOT ask me questions, Yes I have seen the cars, they are at his house
and haven't moved in years.
The 69 GT6 was started when he lived home before he got married 32 years
ago.
The Spit/6 went to Stow Vermont and ran and looked great in 1995
The Midget was for his wife, the brakes locked up 2 years ago, it has
sat ever since.
Call him, Paul 732-600-3674 if you want more info.
I can stop by and take a good look if anybody is serious.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ