Re: [Spridgets] circular fenders

To: "Matt Hagopian" <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>, "Jim Johnson"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] circular fenders
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:37:51 -0500
Matt,
You will also need to replace the outer section of the inner fender.  Both
panels are available through BMH.  However, with the current rate of
exchange, they're a bit "spendy".  Your best bet is to contact a furrin car
wrecking yard and see what the have to offer.  I don't know if Scott Harper
(Team Triumph in Warren, Ohio) has any decent ones (non-rusty) available, or
not.  Call him at: 330-392-7176.  If you're a "left coast" guy, you can
probably find a source on your side of the country.
If you can fit and weld reasonably well, the conversion is pretty
straight-forward.
Bud Osbourne