Re: [Spridgets] Tires for a '78 Midget?

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tires for a '78 Midget?
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:22:00 -0800
Hello Steven,

     you're right, .. this too has been beaten to death, BUT..

     I run 175/70 13's on stock 4" rims on my '66 SWA. Some feel this
     more tire than the car was designed for and like something a
     little narrower. This IS as large as you can go and not rub. I
     have rubbed these when I've overcooked a corner, but only then.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  A conscience does not prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it