Re: [Spridgets] flat towing

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] flat towing
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:50:17 -0800
Ever been to Sweden?  Every street name there is at least 14 letters long no
vowels and a liberal sprinkling of umlauts.  To find anything you will need
to make about a million u-turns.  Nobody can remember the name of a Swedish
street for more than 10 seconds and if you do remember the name it will be
wrong since all names look alike!

-g