Re: [Spridgets] painting this weekend

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] painting this weekend
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:09:25 -0600
I can vouch for the bush.  It used to be a clump of crab grass till Frank
started venting chemical aerosols into it. Now it's big and healthy.  Once
it growled at me as I walked past it. In California it would have eaten
people by now....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>wrote:

> Glen Byrns wrote:
>
>>  For those of you like me who don't want to continue to poison their
>> neighbors,
>>
> But Glen, that stuff is only poison in California, it says so right on the
> label on the right coast  ;)
> Just about everything in my garage causes 2nd and 3rd heads to grow but
> only in CA.
> I filter my sprayed paint, I have a bush outside the garage window that
> holds the fan.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson