Re: [Spridgets] FYI for the left coasters....

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FYI for the left coasters....
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:07:43 -0800
I read an article in "Auto Restorer" about water based paint.  The guy
was trying them for the first time.  He liked the results.  He felt that
the colors were more vibrant and clean up is a snap.  If you use water
based paint you must use a clear coat, and that is still the old style
VOC products.  Also it seem you can use any primer underneath, and again
they are VOC type products.  There are some difference in shooting water
based product but he was happy with the results.  If anyone want I can
scan in the article and make it available.

-g