Re: [Spridgets] The 2009 Spridget Calendars are Ready!!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The 2009 Spridget Calendars are Ready!!
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:58:23 -0600
Now that the 2009 calendar is complete, it is time for your assignment for
next year.

The 2010 calendar will have NO pictures in it that do not include a person,
preferably the president of that cockpit. I am counting on a couple pictures
of Mr and Mrs Buster and a couple of Father Jack.

If your Spridget is ambulatory, I would like a shot in the presence of some
local landmark, kitsch is encouraged. If you can't think of anything, refer
to the Weird Illinois (or whatever state you are in) series of books for
ideas.

If your Spridget is of the stationary variety, I expect your pictures to be
documentary evidence that you ARE working on it!

I would like to dedicate a page to pictures of Spridgets in front of those
"muffler man" fiberglass statues and other giants. Giants and Midgets, so to
speak.

Naturally, it all depends on what pictures get sent to
spridget.calendar@gmail.com ... although I do not expect to get enough shots
to justify a Spridgets bikini page ;-)
David Lieb