Re: [Spridgets] Black Friday & LBCs

To: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Black Friday & LBCs
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:26:46 -0600
I would loved to have gone Xmas shopping in the Midget today BUT....  Rain
and snow here today and I still have not got around to putting a top on it.
Don't know that I ever will   ;-)

Weather may be good enough later this weekend to go pheasant hunting in the
Midget. Anyone ever gone pheasant hunting in an LBC?