[Spridgets] Holy Smokes rebuild

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Smokes rebuild
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:34:49 -0500
Fr Jack is embarrassed with his smoking Sprite and the complete
valve/head job did nothing to fix it.
I am going to rebuild that dead 1098 on my garage floor. The oil pan is
extremely rusty, like I give it a few months and it will
spring a leak or 2.
I have an oil pan from a 948, is this the same?
I know 1275s used a different pan, and this 1098 is a 2" main block. So
do  use a 1275, 948 or some weird unique oil pan?
I don't have any 1275 oil pans. Or worst case, are the pans from a 10CG
and a 10CC engine the same? I can always pull the pan off the engine
that is in the Holy Sprite when swap day comes around. I just don't want
to use the one from the garage floor with it's flaking rust chunks on
the bottom.
//

--
Frank Clarici