Re: [Spridgets] My bugeye photos

To: tncarnut1@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My bugeye photos
From: Phil Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 08:57:09 -0500
My wife will be upset that I made this public but....

We moved the bonnet from the basement to the dining room getting ready
to fit it.  While in the dining room she knocked a knick-knack (say
that fast three times) off the table into the bonnet.  So it already
had its first mark before it was installed:(
Besides that I've put my share of marks on it just putting it
together.  The more careful you are the more wrenches you drop.  And I
don't even want to talk about fitting doors.  Damn!

Besides that's why you need more than one car.  One to beat and one to
baby. Right?

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/