Re: [Spridgets] Rockers: springs or spacers?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Hal Faulkner
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rockers: springs or spacers?
From: bv <bvsprite@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:42:51 -0800 (PST)
I'm using a both shims and the standard rocker springs.
I pickup up some polished washer type shims to accurately locate each rocker
over the top of  each valve (you still want them a little off-center). I don't
remember where I got them (probably Mini-mania at the time), but I'm sure you
can find them elsewhere, or simply make your own.

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver
'59 bugeye - 1275
San Jose, CA