[Spridgets] Currency exchange

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Currency exchange
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:09:46 -0500
In the current economic turmoil, there are possibilities for significant
savings on large catalogue purchases from the UK, even including shipping.  I
just got a set of four Minilight wheels shipped for $106 less than the US
wholesale price without shipping - several hundred less than the retail price
with shipping.  Many of our spridget parts come from the UK in the first place.
 Any thoughts from our UK members on whether or not this might make sense?
What is the UK catalogue price for a Longman GT7 head, for example?

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY