Re: [Spridgets] A-series EFI

To: dlh2001@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A-series EFI
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:34:36 EST
One of my favourite quotes from 'Automotive Fuel Injection Systems - A
technical guide - by Jan P Norbye.  The quote is from a Bendix engineer
working on
developing electronic fuel injection:

    "As one of our engineers observed at the time, 'We  have a new electronic
fuel injection system that is almost as reliable as a  forteen dollar
carburettor ; and only costs twenty times as much'."

Weslake-Monza 1330