[Spridgets] bent frame rails

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] bent frame rails
From: jjj@acsnet.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:06:01 -0600 (CST)
I've owned and looked over several more spridgets and all seem to have a
bend in the rails starting at the rear a frame mount. Some are bent more
than other's. I've seen racers that are reenforced in this area but
nothing that would be easily adaptable to the street. I am considering
cutting the front off and sliding a square tube inside then rewelding
after straightening the original t rails or just straightening then adding
a thicker strip to the bottom of the t. Any input on the subject would be
appreciated. Tnx, Kurt a