[Spridgets] Re,Re, Spridget bent frame rails

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Re,Re, Spridget bent frame rails
From: jjj@acsnet.com
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 06:40:04 -0600 (CST)
I'VE SEEN THE PHOTO'S AND I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT!!! BMH construct photo's
that is. Either my screen is warped my eyes crossed or, by yimminy, the
frame rails ARE bent!! The revalation came with the query, WHY? On further
thought I imagine if you are putting together a car using stamping's from
other car's that are designed to assemble a certain way and you wanted to
change things a bit then a little bend in the rails might be the easiest
and best way to approach it. I've read all your input and I appreciate it.
Saved me a lot of time, trouble, and perhaps damage before I figured this
out. I'm sure I'll have more equally assinine questions for you folks in
the future and I thank you!!! Kurt A.